Friday 1 August 2014

BBQ food trucks: which is my favourite?



Out of all the food vendors on the streets, I enjoy ones serving barbecued meat the most. However, many of those vendors would have a food truck menu that is too varied and makes me wonder if any one item off their menu is of high quality. Therefore, if I am craving for barbecue, I will stick to my favourite food truck which is Urban Smoke Fusion BBQ! 

© 2011 Dan Doan

Urban Smoke cooks up some of the most delicious-smelling food I have ever encountered. Not only does their menu smell good, they look and taste good too! They serve briskets, ribs, sandwiches, tacos, and fries. All of which is served with their signature barbecue sauce which is what sets this food truck apart from other BBQ food trucks. The ribs are succulent and fall of the bone while their pulled pork sandwich melts in your mouth! They are located at the Nathan Phillips Square if you care to give them a try.
Do you have any favourite food vendors and what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment