Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Personal Experience to Find Food Trucks in the Strangest Places



With the craze of food trucks becoming more and more popular every day, they are easy to find in the most unexpected places. The search to find food trucks might happen when you are not even searching or expecting to find them.

When shopping for some new spring outfits, I came across a food truck in the most unexpected place. I went shopping at the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills with my friend and came across a pleasant surprise, a food truck. I never thought I would find mobile food vendors at a mall. The food truck that I came across was a BeaverTails food truck. The type of food truck food here are items like sweet pastries and French fries. I decided to try to infamous beaver tail. My friend ordered the Oreo and I ordered the BeaverTail with just sugar and lemon because I wanted the apple and cinnamon one but it was sold out. I found the sugar and lemon BeaverTail to be quite tasty because it was sweet but light at the same time. I think that BeaverTails are a must-try dessert if you can find the Beavertails truck! (Freshdaily Inc., 2014 )

                                       Figure 6: (djromanj, 2013)





Figure 6:
 


What type of BeaverTail would you try, chocolate banana like in the picture? Yum!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment